Saturday, May 26, 2012

One post

I am really getting very lazy

ever since exam is over

I am starting to post only 1 post a week

i guess it's the holiday

every holiday I just stay at home and play game

play and play and play

I love to play game

Currently playing a very old game...
4 years old game

Final Fantasy Fable: Chocobo's Dungeon
on Wii

It has been a long time since my last dungeon game of this sort

3 years i think

A game that requires a lot of planning
It is like playing a chess game

the first few dungeon is easy with little level

once u get to more than 10 floors
thing start to get hard

managing inventory to make sure there is enough items to last through the dungeon
luring enemies to tight spot so as not to get surrounded or cornered

really fun...

it is a good game to try out if you are out of game to play

No comments: