Sunday, June 10, 2012

Technology

Technology advancement is really amazing!

Don't you think so?

For this week, I manage to watch 4 events live over the net

This is something no company would thought of doing in the past

3 E3 live press conference and 1 AKB48 elections

Overall I wasted 8.5hours sticking my eyes on the videos last week

I really nice to have such live broadcast since there is no way for me to be there in person

But if I were there

For E3, since it is just a game convention
All you do there is lining up
Boring

For AKB election.... I only want to be there for the first half an hour

Since it is the only period with performance
There rest are in Japanese announcing the result and their speech

Since I will not understand what they are saying
I rather not stay

So live broadcast is awesome!
Save me the money

But to be honest some time live is way better than watching on the com or the TV

No comments: