Monday, September 7, 2009

Guitar Hero

My cousin bought Guitar Hero for his Wii

No only that... He actually bought the whole set for the game

So it like a total of $200+

A Guitar, a Drum set and a Mic

Man it was fun...
All me missing is another Guitar to really form a band

Like my younger cousin said...
My first Jamming session

The Drum is so hard to play...
I wonder how my cousin manage it so well

Then again... to me Guitar was easy and my cousin find it hard...

The Mic.... Humming the song dun help at all...
And we never hear the songs before too
So no one dare to hold the mic for too long

Sad thing is... Sometime in middle difficulty it is already too hard for us
And Easy is sometime too easy

I can't understand how ppl play on Hard or Expert mode
They are godly

Erm....
I feel like playing it again...
Should i get one?
Maybe not

No comments: