Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lalala

U know...

I think i finally admit to myself this...

I come online for no reason

Everyday I do the same thing over and over again....

When I open my browser

I will first go open Mafia Wars and use up all my energy...
Then I will go to the home page to see if anyone have request for help...

After that....
I start opening all my bookmarks on the toolbar in tabs

Clamp comic site, Ds-Scene, Joystiq, Stomp, Gametrailers, Jpopmusic... and sometimes when there is update... Square Enix blog

Everyday I just there to read game news...
And nothing else...
The Jpopmusic is a lie...
That one I finish loading I close liao...
That forum is dying somehow...

After my bookmark viewing I will go to Kotaku for MORE game news

Everything in my mind is gaming and gaming...
I guess that is y i always so up to date about most games...
And that is also why I always feel that I am waiting non stop for games to come...

At night... ONLY after 10pm I will go to Failblog and LoLCat to see funny picture...

The rest of the time is refreshing those game news site even thought they will not update

Man my life is boring...
I think I shall stop coming online for sometime...
Then every week come only 2 times to check for game news....

Ok that will be the plan... See how long I can last....